Find an Answer
HOW DO I GET A QUOTE FOR GRANITE OR CABINETS? ONE OF TWO WAYS
You can email, fax, or mail us a dimensional sketch of the square footage of the area you want to work on. From the measurements, we will be able to give you a rough estimate, get a feel for what you are shooting for, and make you aware of any additional charges if any.
You can call us at one of our locations in either Omaha, Des Moines or Lincoln, to schedule a measurement and from that we can give you a more accurate estimate.
Regardless, if we go out and measure and/ or design a complete project for you, there is no cost or obligation until a written agreement is signed.
WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT PROCESS?
Payments are to be made as follows: 75% down payment before the job starts. The remaining balance of 25% is due at the completion of the job. If the balance is not paid within 3 days after the completion date. 1.5% interest rate will be added to the invoice. All deposits are Non- Refundable-No Exceptions!
DO I HAVE TO BUY A WHOLE SLAB?
Never! You only pay for what you use. There are no disposal fees and excess to slab cost! If it’s too small to resell, that’s our problem, not yours.
WHAT MAKES GRANITE THE HARDEST BUILDING STONE?
Granite is formed by solidification of liquid magma under the pressure of the earth’s crust. It is composed of Feldspar, Quartz, Mica, and other minerals, making it one of the hardest stones in the world. It has been used for building and decorative purposes for centuries. Granite resists wear and tear applications remarkably well, making it ideal for interior or exterior flooring. When used outdoors, granite’s mineralogical structure is not influenced.
WHY IS GRANITE AN EXCELLENT MATERIAL FOR KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Next to diamond, sapphire, and ruby, granite is the hardest natural product on earth. Once polished, natural granite will maintain its high gloss for as long as the owner cares for it. Normal use of kitchen knives, cutlery, and cookware leaves no scratches. Heat has almost no effect on natural granite, making it much safer than synthetic surfaces with polyesters and resins. Pots and pans heated to 900 degrees Fahrenheit will not dull natural granite’s lustrous finish, but the use of trivets is recommended to keep your granite counter clean.